Diversity at Olive Garden
Olive Garden embraces and promotes diversity throughout the company and the community. We celebrate the dimensions of diversity that our employees bring to the workplace, including race, gender, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Olive Garden recognizes and respects the value of these differences in enriching our company.
Our Approach to Diversity
- Identifying outstanding diverse talent and nurturing their careers is a top priority at Olive Garden. We want to support all employees in developing success skills and assuming leadership roles in the company and the community.
- Employee networks provide a forum for idea exchange, foster an environment where all employees can grow, support business objectives such as recruitment, and build a bridge to the community at large.
- Including diverse suppliers in our procurement processes ensures we have the best quality product at the best value.
- In fulfilling our commitment to the communities in which we operate restaurants, we have joined our parent company, Darden Restaurants, in maintaining solid relationships with many organizations, including:
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
- Executive Leadership Council
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- National Urban League
- National Council of La Raza
- Point Foundation
- United Negro College Fund
At Olive Garden, we value mutual respect and fairness. We hold our team members to high standards and expect them to role model these values as they work with each other and as they deliver a superior dining experience to our guests.
Find out more about our commitment to diversity by visiting our parent company website: